Food Services Assistant
Job no: 492618
Job Type: Casual
Location: TAS - Launceston & North East
Category: Hospitality and Food Services
About the role:
Reporting to the Home Manager at Riverside Views Aged Care Home, located in Riverside TAS, we currently have an opportunity for Food Service Assistants to join our team!
Multiple casual positions available - various shifts available across 7 days.
JAPARA, one of Australia's largest and most respected Aged Care providers with over 50 residences around Australia, is a highly professional organisation where staff are valued and where we all contribute to a warm, inclusive and supportive team culture. At JAPARA, everything begins with respect and then inspires everything we do.
The successful applicants will possess:
- A Food Handlers Certificate
- A passion for, and previous experience working as a Food Service Assistant in an Aged Care environment
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high standards in food preparation
- Possess knowledge of food safety regulations
* All applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in Australia, evidence of recent flu vaccination or exemption and a valid National Police Check*
Please note as part of a condition of employment Japara reserves the right to have staff independently medically assessed. This assessment will be aligned to the inherent requirements of their role and or for work health and safety purposes.
Advertised: Tasmania Daylight Time