Personal Care Workers
Job no: 492614
Job Type: Part Time
Location: VIC - Mornington Peninsula
Category: Personal Carers
About the role:
Reporting to the Home Manager at Rye Sands Aged Care Home, located in Rye VIC, we currently have an opportunity for Personal Care Workers to join our team!
We have part time positions available - various shifts available across 7 days - enquire within.
JAPARA, one of Australia's largest and most respected Aged Care providers with over 50 residences around Australia, is a highly professional organisation where staff are valued and where we all contribute to a warm, inclusive and supportive team culture. At JAPARA, everything begins with respect and then inspires everything we do.
Skills / Experience required:
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
- A passion for working in an Aged Care environment
- Previous experience in a similar role in an Aged Care environment is preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* All applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in Australia, evidence of recent flu vaccination or exemption and a valid National Police Check*
Please note as part of a condition of employment Japara reserves the right to have staff independently medically assessed. This assessment will be aligned to the inherent requirements of their role and or for work health and safety purposes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time