Assistant in Nursing
Job no: 492581
Job Type: Casual
Location: NSW - Mid-North Coast
Category: Personal Carers
About the role:
Reporting to the Home Manager at South West Rocks Aged Care Home, located in South West Rocks NSW, we currently have an opportunity for Assistants in Nursing to join our team!
Casual positions available - various shifts available across 7 days.
JAPARA, one of Australia's largest and most respected Aged Care providers with over 50 residences around Australia, is a highly professional organisation where staff are valued and where we all contribute to a warm, inclusive and supportive team culture. At JAPARA, everything begins with respect and then inspires everything we do.
Skills / Experience required:
- A Certificate III in Aged Care
- A passion for working in an Aged Care environment
- Previous experience as an Assistant in Nursing in an Aged Care environment is preferable
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* All applicants must provide evidence of their right to work in Australia and a valid National Police Check*
Please note as part of a condition of employment Japara reserves the right to have staff independently medically assessed. This assessment will be aligned to the inherent requirements of their role and or for work health and safety purposes.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time